Route Service Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 3/18/2017
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONROUTE SERVICE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (HELENA, MT)
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
About the role:
* Candidate will maintain and grow a route servicing existing fire extinguisher, kitchen hood, e-light and pre-engineered and possibly engineered gas system customers.
* Inspect, service, repair and install 2 or more suppression product lines, emergency lights, fire extinguishers, pre-engineered and industrial systems according to safety requirements and manufacturers specifications.
* Make recommendations based on manufacturers specification and state/local codes.
* Identify deficiencies.
* Quote, sell, and repair on-site.
* Up-sell existing customers to new product offerings and services to meet compliance with current fire code regulations.
* Sell new accounts on the route based on the same compliance criteria.
* Meet or exceed quotas set forth by the direct supervisor.
* Call on potential customers to offer suppression products and services.
* Up-sell and cross-sell existing customers to new product offerings and services to meet compliance with current fire code regulations.
Who were looking for:
* 1-5 years of experience with service in the fire protection industry.
* Sales experience with proven record of growing business through cold calling.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* 1-5 years experience customer service.
* Strong communication skills.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Must have valid drivers license and have a good driving record.
* Must be able to pass a drug and background check.
* Must be able to climb and work in awkward and cramped positions, working around kitchen equipment, stairwells, fire escapes, etc.
* Must be able to lift up to 50lb and carry a distance of 50 yards.
* Positive attitude, self-motivated, strong organizational and good communication skills.
Rewards and benefits:
Well expect a lot from you, but well also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And well always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, youll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
For Additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.