Route Service Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUPPRESSION ROUTE SALES AND SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
RESPONSIBILITIES: The qualified candidate will work in the Richmond, VA office location running a route servicing existing fire extinguisher, kitchen hood, e-light and pre-engineered and possibly engineered gas system customers. Up sell those customers needing products and services to meet compliance with current fire codes. Sell new accounts on the route based on the same compliance criteria. Complete all necessary paperwork as needed and meet deadlines set for paperwork to be turned into the district. Maintain your weekly, monthly and annual quota as set forth by the Manager. Comply with all customer service obligations as set forth by the manager and all company policies as set forth by the department, district, SimplexGrinnell LP, corporate and TYCO. Perform all other duties as set forth by the Manager. This may include but is not limited to assisting other districts, shop, installation and marine work.
THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE WILL:
* Have the ability to work with their hands and possess mechanical skills. Some fire suppression business experience preferred but not necessary
* Have the ability to manage a route servicing existing and new customers fire protection equipment and work on flexible hours when necessary
* Have PC knowledge and a good understanding of building codes and regulations.
* Be able to obtain and retain a security license if necessary and other appropriate certifications and/or licenses.
* Have a valid drivers license.
* One year of experience with service and sales of Fire Extinguishers preferred
* Virginia License to inspect suppression products
* Excellent customer service skills
* Portable technician license
* One year experience in servicing and sales of Fire Extinguishers, Direct sales experience is a plus.
* Positive attitude, self-motivated, strong organizational and good communication skills.
* Must have a valid drivers license with a clean record.
* High School diploma or equivalent
Only applicants that possess the minimum qualifications will be considered. Candidates must successfully complete an employment background investigation and drug screening. SimplexGrinnell offers excellent compensation and benefits program, including educational assistance, employee stock plan and matching 401(k) plan. For more information on SimplexGrinnell, please review our home page at: http://www.simplexgrinnell.com/.
SIMPLEXGRINNELL IS AN EEO/AA/FEMALE/MINORITY/VETERAN/DISABILITY EMPLOYER