Route Service Sales Representatvie
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONJohnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
SUPPRESSION ROUTE SALES AND SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
RESPONSIBILITIES: The qualified candidate will work in the Jupiter, FL office location running a route servicing existing fire extinguisher, kitchen hood, e-light and pre-engineered and possibly engineered gas system customers. Up sell those customers needing products and services to meet compliance with current fire codes. Sell new accounts on the route based on the same compliance criteria. Complete all necessary paperwork as needed and meet deadlines set for paperwork to be turned into the district. Maintain your weekly, monthly and annual quota as set forth by the Manager. Comply with all customer service obligations as set forth by the manager and all company policies as set forth by the department, district, SimplexGrinnell LP. Perform all other duties as set forth by the Manager. This may include but is not limited to assisting other districts, shop, installation and marine work.
THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE WILL:
* Have the ability to work with their hands and possess mechanical skills. Some fire suppression business experience preferred but not necessary
* Have the ability to manage a route servicing existing and new customers fire protection equipment and work on flexible hours when necessary
* Have PC knowledge and a good understanding of building codes and regulations.
* Be able to obtain and retain a security license if necessary and other appropriate certifications and/or licenses.
* Have a valid drivers license.
* One year of experience with service and sales of Fire Extinguishers preferred
* Excellent customer service skills
* Portable technician license
* One year experience in servicing and sales of Fire Extinguishers, Direct sales experience is a plus.
* Positive attitude, self-motivated, strong organizational and good communication skills.
* Must have a valid drivers license with a clean record.
* High School diploma or equivalent
Only applicants that possess the minimum qualifications will be considered. Candidates must successfully complete an employment background investigation and drug screening. SimplexGrinnell offers excellent compensation and benefits program, including educational assistance, employee stock plan and matching 401(k) plan. For more information on SimplexGrinnell, please review our home page at: http://www.simplexgrinnell.com/.
SIMPLEXGRINNELL IS AN EEO/AA/FEMALE/MINORITY/VETERAN/DISABILITY EMPLOYER