Route Svc/Sls Rep-SimplexGrinnell (Chattanooga, TN)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A world of opportunity awaits you
Route Service Sales Rep
As the leader in the fire protection and security industry, weve been keeping homes and buildings safe for decades. But were always looking for ways to do more. And as we look to make our systems and technologies even smarter and more connected, its vital that we have talented Installation and Service Technicians on hand to make sure our solutions are always at their best.
This is your opportunity to make a contribution to the world around you, to add real value to our customers, and to help us deliver solutions that will have a lasting impact.
About the role:
* Maintain and grow a route servicing existing fire extinguisher, kitchen hood, e-light and pre-engineered and possibly engineered gas system customers.
* Up-sell existing customer to new product offerings and services to meet compliance with current fire code regulations.
* Sell new accounts on the route based on the same compliance criteria.
* Inspect, service, repair and install 1 or more suppression product lines, e-lights, fire extinguisher, pre-engineered and industrial systems according to Company's Safety Requirements and manufacturers specifications in order to achieve or exceed all quotas set for the direct supervisor.
* Complete all necessary paperwork as needed, and meet deadlines as outlined by supervisor.
* Ability to make recommendations based on manufactures specification and state/local national codes.
* Ability to identify deficiencies.
* Must be able to quote, sell and repair while on-site.
* Call on potential customers to offer suppression products and services.
Who were looking for:
* Minimum - High School Diploma or equivalent, 0-3 years experience.
* Preferred - NICET Level 1 or higher,
* Customer Service/Sales experience.
* Obtain or possess valid state/local or national license
* Strong Communication and Customer Service skills
* Work independently with minimal supervision
* Must have valid drivers license and meet company requirements
* Climbing and working in awkward and cramped position
* Manual dexterity
* Self-motivated, this job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
Tycos mission is to advance safety and security by finding smarter ways to save lives, improve businesses and protect the places where people live and work. Our products and solutions help to protect:
80% of the worlds top 200 retailers
More than 1,000,000 fire fighters around the world
90% of the top 50 oil and gas companies
300 international airports
100 major stadiums around the world
Most of the Fortune 500
50% of US universities
Nearly 3 million commercial, government and residential customers
Rewards and benefits:
Well expect a lot from you, but well also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And well always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, youll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
A world of opportunity awaits you at HTTP://WWW.TYCO.COM/CAREERS