Route Tech Support-
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTHIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN THE SOUTH SHORE/NEW BEDFORD/FALL RIVER AREA
The Route Tech Support is responsible for the installation and service of client beverage equipment and provides relief for Route Sales Representatives by filling in for vacations, open routes and other absences. This position reports to the Region Manager and has no direct reports.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
* Installations of equipment for new accounts
* Answers service calls under direction of Region Supervisor/Manager
* Performs preventive maintenance and sanitation of juice accounts
* Performs Brew Analysis
* Supports National Accounts Service Calls
* Develops relationships with customers by listening and resolving issues.
* Maintains adequate inventory of spare parts in vehicle.
* Responsible for general upkeep of vehicle in accordance with company policy.
* Provides route relief for open routes
* Performs other duties as assigned by the Region Supervisor or Region Manageror Region Manager
* Proven track record of reliability and responsibility
* Good driving record
* Strong verbal communication skills
* Self Starter, able to work in a fast paced environment
* Strong work ethic
* Ability to interact with all types of individuals from different cultural and ethnic backgrounds
* Willing and able to be included in rotation for on call (night and weekend) responsibility.
* Well groomed and professional in appearance
* Mechanical aptitude, ability to troubleshoot
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.