Ruby and Rails Software Developer III 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Bachelor's degree in technology field required.
* Business Experience & Specialized Knowledge/Skills
* Thorough knowledge in Object-Oriented Programming.
* Thorough knowledge in Web-based Systems.
* Knowledge in Ruby.
* Knowledge in Rails.
* Knowledge in Java a plus.
* Knowledge in MySQL.
* Good understanding or working knowledge of computer databases and SQL.
* Working knowledge with J2EE/Tomcat.
* Practical experience with Linux/Unix.
* Demonstrated self-starter, interpersonal skills, creative problem solving skills.
* Be responsible for the design, development, and deployment of medSage products. This includes using agile principles to implement a solution, including tests, and assisting with the deployment of new releases.
* Use agile principles to designs to implement a innovative solution and assisting with the deployment of new releases.
* Must be accountable and responsible for working on business critical products that operate 24/7/365 and are distributed nationwide to many clients.
* Provide 2nd level support.
* The ability to work in a team environment.
* Attention to detail and qualityrequired.
* Issue logging, tracking, analysis, reporting and management.
* Release control and coordination for multiple products.