Ruby on Rails Developer 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE : RUBY ON RAILS DEVELOPER
DURATION : FULL TIME
LOCATION : PITTSBURGH, PA
The Intermediate Ruby on Rails Developer will work directly under a Product Development Team Lead and be responsible for development and testing of the clients' customer facing web application and APIs using Ruby on Rails, Heroku, AWS and PostgreSQL.
* Operate as an openly communicating member of the product development team.
* Deliver solutions that are elegant and meet user interaction expectations.
* Use prototypes and pre-design techniques (BDD, TDD, etc.) to develop and refine features.
* Develop clean, well-structured and easily maintainable code.
* Incorporate feedback from customers, development team members and management.
* Experience developing in Ruby on Rails. (Minimum of 1 year).
* Experience with PostgreSQL or MySQL. (Minimum of 2 years).
* Agile software development experience Create /consume stories within a sprint structure.
* Practical experience using team development tools (like HipChat, Pivotal, and Github).
* Clear and effective written and oral communication skills.