SAP Ariba Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
TCS is seeking for SAP ARIBADeveloper with knowledge / experience in buyers / Upstream modules. The role will entail design, development, and configuration of SAP Ariba based on client requirements - from design, implementation, and quality assurance (including Unit testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system. Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
* At least 3-5years' experience in advanced SAP Ariba technologies with knowledge of J2EE.
* Must have at least 3-5years of SAP ARIBA development.
* Must have at least 5-8years' Experience in Core Java
* Experience in integration of SAP and Ariba.
* Configure NetWeaver XI/PI Adapter is added advantage.
* Experience in Integrating SAP Ariba with Third party tools like ERP
* Experience in Java and Web Services is added advantage
* Experience in Bank of America is a very big plus.
RELEVANT YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 5+
TOTAL IT EXPERIENCE: 5-7years (or lesser with technical knowledge)
MUST HAVE TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS:
SAP ARIBA Buyers/ Upstream, J2EE , Web Services, Integration of SAP and Ariba
MUST HAVE BUSINESS QUALIFICATIONS:
* Good Communication Skills.
* Get it done attitude, and takes pride in delivering superior quality work on schedule.
* Self starter who can independently complete assigned tasks without the need for follow ups.