SAP BASIS Project Manager 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hi ,
Hope you are doing great today !
ROLE : SAP BASIS PROJECT MANAGER
LOCATION: SOUTHFIELD, MI
* SAP BASIS Experience of 8-10 yrs.
* Must have worked on managing a systems landscape including upgrade and maintenance roadmapping for a large corporation ( $5Bn in revenue)
* Responsible to manage the systems landscape for the customer
* Must have worked on at least 2 OS DB Migrations of SAP Enterprise Portal of which atleast one should be a heterogeneous migration (from one OS to another OS - e,g AIX to Linux or one DB to another DB - eg Oracle to MaxDB).
5.Should have the ability to prepare status reports and present to leadership
8-10 yrs of SAP BASIS experience with at least 2 SAP OS DB Migration for different products
SAP BASIS; OS DB Migration
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.Accountable to execute the project on time and under budget.
2.Provide leadership to the SAP BASIS OSDB Migration project
3.Should drive customer's Infrastructure and TCS Offshore colleagues to attain the project's objectives
* Ensure that project risks and issues are highlighted to the customer's project manager in time
OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS :
1.Proactive and ability to manage difficult customers.
2.Must be comfortable presenting the approach and status to customers
3.Should be comfortable using a Microsoft Project Plan for activities and tracking
* Should be comfortable in working in an Onsite/Offshore model