SAP BASIS with Exadata 9/8/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION: SAP BASIS WITH EXADATA
LOCATION: ST. LOUIS CITY IN MISSOURI
TYPE: FULL TIME ONLY
* Administer the SAP database, plan and perform database upgrades, apply database maintenance, design and maintain physical database layout, perform database reorganizations, design and implement backup and restore strategy, maintain database security, administer database performance, manage database storage, database problem determination and resolution, etc.
* Apply and migrate SAP maintenance (hot packages and kernel upgrades) through all systems using a structured methodology
* Support a variety of SAP functional environments by maintaining and supporting the production and test/dev SAP ranging from a daily support of SAP R/3, ECC, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Portal and Process Integration landscapes within UNIX, VMware and Windows Server environments, to troubleshooting system performance problems or potential system installations.
* Configure, monitor, tune and troubleshoot the SAP technical environment on an ongoing basis as well as schedule and execute the SAP transport system
* Collaborate with Departments to resolve SAP transport and source code issues
* Perform technical tasks in SAP, such as, executing programs, transactions, function modules, creating BADI Implementations, activating user-exits, etc.
* Maintain the performance of SAP systems by planning and executing SAP tuning strategies and monitor all SAP systems for usage of work processes, developer traces, system traces, disc space, short dumps, system logs, etc.,
Install SAP software, support packages, and upgrades as deemed appropriate
Configure and maintain system environment modes and profiles
Manage SAP instance and client strategy and provide change control of SAP database objects from development to test & production environments
Provide SAP and database technical support to functional areas, configurations, & developers
Monitor SAP environment and assist in troubleshooting
Design, implement, and support SAP security profiles for end users
Monitor database and table space growth, estimate growth and sizing requirements
Perform basis administration including database reorganization & performance tuning
Perform recovery of the database, data files, and tables
Correspond with SAP Hotline & provide OSS operational support
Define and maintain standard operating procedures specifically focused on SAP
Administer system schedules (Backups, downtime, client copies, upgrades, etc.)
Administer processing upgrade records, lock records, and ABAP/4 short dumps
Support interfaces to non-ECC systems and to 3rd party tools
Set up and administer SAP print services and queues
* EXPERIENCED WITH EXADATA AND HANA DATABASES'.