SAP BPC Consultant 8/9/2016
SimpleFi Solutions, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client, SimpleFi Solutions, has been growing rapidly in recent years, increasing their value to, and strengthening their relationships with clients and with SAP. If you are looking for a challenging, diverse, team-oriented consulting company that allows you to work with some of the best and brightest thought leaders in the SAP EPM space and gives you the opportunity to work with many leading companies across the country, then SimpleFi Solutions is the place for you! Because of our history with Outlooksoft, reputation in the EPM/BI/DW space, and relationship with SAP, you will work on client engagements not available at other companies.
Due to our continuing growth, our SAP BPC team is currently in need of multiple experienced SAP BPC Implementation Consultants. The selected individuals will work alongside our Managing Directors and other SAP BPC team members to deliver design, architecture, and implementation expertise at a project's inception as well as throughout the implementation effort.
These positions give you the opportunity to work directly with CFO's and Senior Finance Executives at our clients to ensure the successful implementation and integration of SAP's Enterprise Performance Management Software. The position will require an in-depth understanding of corporate accounting principles, the SAP BPC software product (Microsoft and/or NetWeaver version), and will have the ability to communicate with a client at all levels.
* 5+ years of experience in Corporate Accounting/Finance
* 3+ years of SAP BPC experience (either Microsoft or NetWeaver)...ideally implementation experience, but we would consider BPC Admins/User
* Expert level Microsoft Excel skills
* Experience working with Financial Systems
* Apply knowledge with the development of financial planning/forecasting models, collection and aggregation of forecast data, evaluation of forecast results, and presentation of annual plans and forecasts to both senior level financial and operational management
* MBA and/or CPA
* Experience with other Business Intelligence or Enterprise Performance Management software such as: Hyperion Planning, Hyperion HFM, Cognos (TM1), Anaplan, Tidemark, Khalix, ProClarity, SRC, SAP PCM, or BusinessObjects
* The ability to develop complex input schedules and s, multiple EVDRE within a as well as the business needs that go into design
* Experience with dimension formulas and default script logic
* Previous Management Consulting experience
WHY WORK WITH US
-While we continue to evolve our way of doing business, we also continue to have a very relaxed, open, and entrepreneurial culture
-We strive for a healthy balance between work and home life, both by putting priority to keeping consultants on projects "in region", and by working with our clients to allow a blend of onsite/remote work
-Opportunity for advancement not found at many companies like ours. Given our rapid growth and our emphasis on promoting from within, many of our people are seeing their careers rise rapidly.
-Constant communication with everyone through frequent company newsletters and "all hands" conference calls, online team collaboration, and an Open Door policy
-Salary/Bonus that doesn't solely reward "billing/utilization" but also recognize a person's contributions towards client satisfaction, and any activity that elevates you as well as SimpleFi in the SAP Community (speaking engagements, white papers, authoring articles/books, etc.)