SAP Consultant / Manager 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As a trusted partner to our client, Corus360 is looking for an IT MANAGER WITH SIGNIFICANT SAP EXPERIENCE for a full time role in Brunswick ME. This is a multi-role position named as IT Manager but this person also will be acting as the SAP Local Application Manager, Business Analyst (BA) and Service Owner (SO) primarily in the Brunswick ME location but also another location in ME.
In the IT manager role, this person is responsible for managing local IT personnel, including strategic staffing and talent management to achieve objectives.
In the role of Business Analyst, the candidate has the task of understanding and leading business change needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.
In the role of Service Owner, this person provides the specific services and the lifecycle management of those services. As Application Systems Analyst III, ensures that business values are realized with a balanced approach to service levels and overall cost levels.
In the role of SAP Local Application Manager providing support for the use of the SAP MM (Material Management), PP (Production Planning and Manufacturing), WM (Warehouse Management) and QM (Quality Management) modules. In this role, functions as the subject matter expert and acts primarily as a Business Analyst for projects and as the 1st level Service Desk for Incidents.
* Establish a key user set-up for services and systems supported on site
* Manages ongoing relationship with business partner to drive satisfaction with IT.
* Managing benefits to ensure proper specification of benefits and deliverables.
* Works with business stakeholders to draw forth high-level requirements and capture business needs aligned with business processes.
* Clearly articulates and documents business requirements.
* Defines and develops the local service. Proactively works with building "ready to use" services.
* Challenges the business demands to ensure that value for money is achieved from IT solutions/ services.
* Coordinates solution design and operations with other Service Owners inside global IT and relevant suppliers of these services.
* Ensures that the local service area is fit for purpose through close collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
* Present solutions and estimates to Business Process Owner and Service Owners in order to gain approval or rejection for realization.
* May act as project manager for some projects.
* During the project, obtains key inputs from Enterprise Architecture teams to identify solution interdependencies.
* Drives local service strategy, design and builds with strategic partners. Coordinates local services with global Service Owners, for the specific service area.
* Engages with users to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing solutions/ services
* Ensures that a clear handover is made to the realization phase and to the Delivery Manager, to enable the assessment and creation of a solution with correct estimates
* Provides a single point of contact and is responsible for all changes in the local service.
* Establishes correct prerequisites for service desks to manage first line support.
* Is responsible for reviewing problem trends and proactively takes actions to identify problems and lead the resolution of them.
* Analyses and reviews actual service performance against SLAs. Periodically follows-up with supplier of the services.
Key deliverables as the IT Manager
* Lead, manage, and coordinate the IT personnel to support the Company's short-term and long-term goals.
* Manage talent through performance reviews, development plans, and training.
Key deliverables as the SAP Local Application Manager
* Manage incidents and change requests for SAP modules used on site
* Subject matter expert for SAP MM, PP, WM and QM and their use on site
* Take lead on projects and RFCs for SAP
* Ensure security policies are followed for use of SAP at the two sites
Key deliverables as the BA;
* User Requirement Document including non-functional requirements
* Define and Plan UAT scenarios with business stakeholders (User Acceptance Criteria)
* Control (knowledge and overview) all RFC's (Requests for Change) relevant for the local site/market. Ensure swift processing of all RFC's.
* Support in UAT testing
Key deliverables as the SO;
* Ensures that the service area is fit for purpose through close collaboration with relevant stakeholders
* Defines and develops the service. Proactively works with building "ready to use" services.
* Has an expert role with the responsibility for investigating future business needs, identifying options for improving and bridging the needs with the use of IT. This ensures that the local services are developed and managed to meet these needs.
* Provide a strong link between the business community and information technology. Capitalizing business transformation and innovation capabilities in IT services.
* Has the responsibility to govern and act coherently for the service from an end-user perspective with the objective of high usability, drive adaptation and user satisfaction.
* Ensures that the local services fit within the overall global service area.
* Is responsible for all service level management activities for the local service.
* Coordinates the implementation and support of SAP MM, PP, WM, and QM with business and 3rd party support.
* Develops training program for creation of key user structure
* Responsible to present the URS for sign off
* Responsible for reviewing all URS for the two sites
* Responsible to present UAT report for sign off
* Responsible for reviewing all UAT reports for the two sites
* Decides on minor changes to the service and reviews all submitted changes for the two sites
* Ensures that service initiatives are aligned with existing service
* Problem management
* Technical decisions within own service area
* Staffing plan to meet strategy and objectives
* Solid business process knowledge and understanding of the business drivers.
* High goal orientation and determination to deliver business value with a strong customer focus.
* Project planning and preparation, project management, change management and organisational skills
* Understanding of SAP in a manufacturing environment - specifically using SAP MM, PP, WM and QM
* Knowledge of project models architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF), as well as different project methodologies (e.g. waterfall, scrum).
* Solution architecture and IT process thinking. The ability to see how parts interact with the whole system landscape.
* Comprehensive knowledge of business software. Basic knowledge of enterprise architecture, systems engineering and IT security.
* Communication; Strong oral and written. Must be able to switch seamlessly between the language of business and of IT.
* Capability of utilizing ITIL framework and deeper knowledge of IT Service Management
* Knowledgeable in vendor management
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* BSDegree in business or computer science
* Minimum 3-7 years of relevant work experience
* Experience as a team leader a plus
* Comprehensive knowledge of SAP MM module
* Knowledge of SAP PP, WM and QM a plus
* Solid IT process knowledge Broad IT domain experience in three or more of the following areas IT areas: Applications Development, Enterprise Architecture, Project Management, Vendor Management, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Maintenance and Support
* Demonstrated skills in requirement management
* Solid understanding of one or more business process areas
* Demonstrated strong communication skills in both verbal and written communication
* Solid IT process knowledge and service management experience
* ITIL Foundation
* Demonstrated analytical skills