SAP - Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCANDIDATE MUST HAVE -
GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- MS OFFICE (INCLD PROJECT AND VISION)
- SAP PROCESS ORCHESTRATION (INCLD PI, BPM, BRM)
- RISK MITIGATION AND AWARENESS
Role provides advice and support for key client issues, using technology, data services and change management effectiveness skills to provide you with the best solution. Enterprise application services we provide include the following: Architecture: Rationalizing a portfolio of applications from integrated systems, best-of-breed solutions, and other software implemented over the years or inherited with mergers and acquisitions
* Selection: Facilitating an objective, fact-based process to weigh the most viable options for integrated systems (e.g. ERP) and/or best-of-breed, point solutions
* Implementation: Assessing, designing, developing, testing, deploying, and supporting Oracle and SAP system components to meet business requirements
* Optimization: Assessing and redesigning processes in Oracle, SAP, or other leading ERP systems. UndergraduateDegree (e.g., BA, BS) preferred in computer science, information technology or a related discipline.
- Participate in Design workshops
- Write Technical Specifications
- develop complex workflows between SAP and Non-SAP Systems
- Unit Test
- Knowledge Transfe r