SAP ECC / CRM Integration Expert
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSigmaways is a leading global consulting and IT services company with over a decade of onsite and offshore engagements, which continue to deliver state-of-the-art IT solutions through quality and ROI. We offer a wide array of solutions for a range of key verticals and horizontals, from the strategy consulting right through to implementing IT solutions for clients.
Sigmaways is a diverse end-to-end IT solutions provider, helping our customers leverage the market knowledge, technical skills and rich industry experience we have gathered through the years. Our methodologies follow best practices and adhere to ever-changing industry standards so that our customers can achieve their goals through faster time-to-market at the most affordable rates.
Sigmaways is made up of a team of highly skilled IT professionals who follow our unique Right Sourcing delivery model. This allows us to leverage local competencies to offer global competitiveness to our customers, helping us deliver best-of-breed solutions to cater to your unique requirements.
Sigmaways' consulting and IT solutions have resulted in technology-intensive transformations that have met the most stringent of international quality standards. Our relationships are based on expertise, knowledge and long term commitment to quality for every single customer engagement.
Our direct client in Santa Clara, CA is looking for a SAP ECC/CRM Integration Expert to join their team immediately.
ECC/CRM integration expert for Finance team
ECC/ CRM Integration expert for the Finance Team and contribute to the Team Leadership
* Provide recommendation on BKMs for Finance integration Design. ( Existing ECC system + New CRM for service implementation)
* Provides support & guidance to the CRM for service Finance team ( BAs & FAs) during project execution (analysis, design, configuration, development and testing) for financial accounting processes and solutions.
* Defines technical evaluation criteria for product and technology selection and determine technical approaches to ensure all architectural solutions result in a coherent systems design.
* Partners with business analysts, systems analysts and engineers to define and review requirements.
* Delivers solutions with business users and delivery resources to analyze, design, recommend, plan, develop and implement solutions to meet strategic, usability, performance, reliability, control, and security requirements.
* Provides cost-efficient, high quality, client-focused solutions, according to established policies, procedures, and processes.
* Gives guidance on internal documentation for architected solutions
* Contributes to the implementation of innovative project solutions through project planning and execution.
* Assist in Co- leading the finance team and help ensuring that all deliverables are on Track
Expertise in ECC/ CRM integration is a must. ( Need to have a least one ECC/CRM implementation exposure)
* Expertise in CRM integration to ECC CO , ECC COPA and FI is strongly required.
Good Knowledge and understanding of ECC FI/CO is strongly required
* Knowledge in SD function, Sales, Billing, Pricing and Materials Management is required.
Strong PM & leadership skills would be a plus.
* Experience working with BI/Business Objects/WEBi
* Delivery and support of SAP FI/CO end user training
* The candidate should possess excellent communication skills and be an effective team player in a global company. Having a good ploitical sense would help.
* Understand the projects business requirements and timelines and have the ability to drive closure of design issues to meet the projects go live dates.
If you are interested please do send your updated resume with contact details.