SAP FICO Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONLOCATION: The client is based in CA SO WEST COAST / Centrally located candidates would be preferred!
* Regular and expeditious travel throughout the United States and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables
* 100%Travel role, with a Monday - Thursday typical travel schedule
* Eligibility: US Citizens / Green Card holders / EAD Candidates only please!
* 8+ years SAP experience, with specific experience in SAP FICO
* Current SAP configuration and module working knowledge in FI and CO
* Experience with SAP Simple Finance and/or the new GL preferred
* Industrial Manufacturing industry experience a plus
* Experience using SAP implementation tools, ASAP, Value SAP and/or Solution Managerpreferred
* Exposure to SAP Activate methodology preferred
* Desire to learn new modules and work on leading edge projects
* Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation
* Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
* 3+ full cycle implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
* Experience leading small teams of 2 - 4 resources (both consulting and client employees)
* Previous work experience within a Management or IT consulting firm
* Bachelor's Degree
* Effectively promote process best practices
* Excellent client interaction skills
* Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)
* Works well with teams or in a team environment, with the ability to work independently
* General consulting skills