SAP Functional SolMan Expert
SAP FUNCTIONAL SOLMAN EXPERT (FLEXIBLE TO TRAVEL THROUGHOUT THE U.S.)
We are in the process of identifying a SAP FUNCTIONAL SOLMAN EXPERT to join our Data Services Practice Area in a full time capacity (no 1099/C2C or third party, please). Position does require up to 100% flexibility to travel within the U.S.
* U.S. Citizen (Permanent Resident may be considered)
* Flexibility to travel throughout the U.S. as needed (up to 100%)
* A minimum of 5+ years SAP SolMan experience including:
* Basic configuration/installation of SolMan
* SAP Basis and database operations experience
* Ability to plan a SolMan engagement
* Must possess great communication skills
* ChaRM or ITSM configuration experience or both (physical hands-on and project experiencedesired)
* BPH and T-Boms experiencedesired
TELESTO GROUP LLC PROVIDES EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES (EEO) TO ALL EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, GENETIC INFORMATION, MARITAL STATUS, ANCESTRY, OR STATUS AS A COVERED VETERAN IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS. TELESTO GROUP LLC COMPLIES WITH APPLICABLE STATE AND LOCAL LAWS GOVERNING NON-DISCRIMINATION IN EMPLOYMENT IN EVERY LOCATION IN WHICH THE COMPANY HAS FACILITIES. THIS POLICY APPLIES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, HIRING, PLACEMENT, PROMOTION, TERMINATION, LAYOFF, RECALL, TRANSFER, LEAVE OF ABSENCE, COMPENSATION, AND TRAINING.
DISCLOSURE: Please be advised that in the normal course of processing an employment application, Telesto Group will request a signed consent to perform the following screenings at the time of offer, including but not necessarily limited to: Social Security number validation, eVerify employment eligibility verification, consumer reports screening, civil and criminal public records screening, criminal history records investigation, pre-employment drug screening, and verification of employment history.