SAP Functional Team Lead Consultant 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION DETAILS:
JOB TITLE: SAP FUNCTIONAL TEAM LEAD CONSULTANT
LOCATION: COLUMBIA, SC 29210
DURATION: 12+ MONTHS (POSSIBILITIES FOR AN EXTENSION)
POSITION: SAP SECURITY/GRC CONSULTANT
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
*Working under the direction of the SCEIS Division Director and Technical Team Lead, candidate will provide functional and technical consulting services related to SAP software security administration methods and tools.
*Use tools to plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to regulate access to data and prevent unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure of information.
*Creates, maintains, and deletes user profiles according to SCEIS procedures.
*Candidate must have extensive hands-on knowledge of FI, HR, SRM, BW, and Portal integration points within SAP to resolve conflicts and system errors.
*Work with end-users, team members, and the service desk to quickly resolve user security and access issues.
*Candidate must have knowledge of SRM Organizational Structures.
*Candidate must have extensive knowledge of SAP Governance Risk and Compliance components.
*Candidate must provide knowledge transfer through formal documentation, peer to peer, and end-user training.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
All within project schedules and other defined deadlines
*Provide knowledge of SAP Security Systems and GRC functionality.
*Uses SAP tools to plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to regulate access to data and prevent unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure of information.
*Works with the Agency Data Owners to assure all roles are appropriately assigned to end users. Creates, maintains, and deletes user profiles according to SCEIS procedures.
*Provide impact analysis of business process and data change requirements.
*Serves as a SAP Security Administrator working with the SCEIS functional team members including but not limited to: FI, MM, SRM, HR, BW, and BOBJ.
*Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems as related to security.
*Resolves conflicts and system errors via a working knowledge of the integration with other SAP modules. Assists in the design of new functionality as additional requirements are identified by users and agencies.
*Performs other SCEIS project related duties as necessary to help insure that overall project goals are met.
*Provide effective and timely oral and written communications to management, peers and end-users.
*Identify and escalate issues and risks to management in a timely manner.
REQUIRED SKILLS (*RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
* 5+ years SAP Security experience (*1)
* 3+ years of position based security in ECC-(FI and HR), SRM, and BW (*1)
* 3+ years Public Sector or large multi-divisional private organization experience(*4)
* 3+ SAP Identity Management Software experience (*1)
* 3+ years Microsoft Active Directorexperience (*2)
* 3+ years Single sign-on experience (*1)
* 1+ years of SAP GRC experience (*1)
* Excellent problem solving skills (*1)
* Strong communications skills (*3)
* Ability to work independently (*1)
* Intermediate English (*1)
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
* One full life-cycle SAP project
* MS Office tools (e.g. Word, Excel) (*1)
* SAP Portal/NetWeaver integration experience (*2)
* SAP IDM Experience (*1)
* Fluent English (*1)
* Bachelors in IT, Business or equivalent experience