SAP Hybris Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Work closely with development team, business analysts to analyze, design, develop, unit test, debug and maintain web applications based on functional requirements and scope of work.
• Focus on quality and continuous improvement to application and processes.
• Participate in production deployment and provide assistance to production support group when needed
Experience Should Include:
• Architecting SAP hybris to meet digital commerce solution requirements (functional and non-functional) including data model and responsive web design
• Implementation experience with SAP hybris Commerce Suite
• Customization experience of SAP hybris framework (modules, cockpits, templates) providing fit/gap analysis
• Integration of SAP hybris with other enterprise systems such as SAP ECC and 3rd party systems and services
• Enterprise application lifecycle management including requirements analysis, blueprinting, development, testing, build and deployment
• Digital commerce solution components including Search and Navigation (Endeca), PIM, WCMS, DAM
• Global resource teaming
? Collaboration with offshore development team
? Setting programming strategy, expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle
• Determine design methodologies and tool sets
• Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments, browsers, end user form factors (desktop, tablet, mobile) and operating systems
• Guide development of technical specifications and ensure quality and adherence to best practices
• Demonstrate solution to end users and develop documentation / tools to assist
• Collaborate with SAP ERP functional and technical consultants to verify integrated, end-to-end solution
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor's degree in management information systems, computer science, and/or business, or equivalent work experience.
• 2-6 years of Java and Object Oriented Programming expertise, must be familiar with industry best practices.
• SAP hybris technical certifications a plus.
• Displays a history of strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
• Be an effective team member with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Exhibit the ability to effectively work in a fast paced multi-team, multi-application environment.
• Be performance driven, self-starter and work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience with the complete software development lifecycle.
• Java architectures and design patterns (EJB, JMS, JSP, and Java Servlets) JDBC, SQL, RDBMSs and Java frameworks (Struts, Spring, and Hibernate).
• Experience using JSTL, JSP Tag libraries, PHP, MySQL, jQuery, AJAX, XHTML, XML, JSON Knowledge of web design and development using application server knowledge (preferably Tomcat).
Additional Skills Desired
• Source control platforms (Subversion)
• Multiple operating systems (Windows, Unix/Linux) hybris, SAP, and