SAP Integration Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
NTT Data Inc
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a SAP Integration Manager to join our team in Portland, Oregon .
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
* Prepare and maintain detailed project plan/schedules/tasks plans by teams for SAP implementations
* Manage teams across multiple geographies, timelines and cultures
* Must be willing to travel internationally
* Develop and maintain strong relationships at the executive level within the customer organization
* Preparation and execution of tasks as planned for Gate Checks and Quality checks of deliverables
* Executes and manages timely completion of tasks and deliverables, including budgetary goals
* Directs the efforts of others and provides oversight into all aspects of project delivery, both at the strategic and tactical levels.
* Apply project management skills to oversee and manage a medium to large sized team and medium to large sized portfolio
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
* 5+ years of experience as SAP Project Manager and/or Integration Manager where you were responsible for:
* Multi-country or multi-phased or best practices implementation experience.
* Desigining and delivering SAP solutions, and a good understanding of interdependencies of SAP functional areas
* Providing technical knowledge in SAP, ability to drive development, data preparation and system readiness in a project
* Preparing and maintaining detailed project plan/schedules/tasks plans by teams for SAP implementations
* Managing teams across multiple geographies, timelines and cultures and traveled internationally
* Planning and leveraging various tools/methodologies for critical phases such as Unit Testing, SIT s, Data Conversions, Cutovers etc.
* Developing and maintaining strong relationships at the executive level within the customer organization.
* Service offerings to aid in formulating and articulating the project methodology and deliverables
* Preparing and executing of tasks as planned for Gate Checks and Quality checks of deliverables
* 5+ years of experience with SAP development, data principles and landscape design where you applied your knowledge to analyze and develop solutions to highly complex problems, led projects or offered programming solutions at an advanced level via a thorough understanding of key business processes and ability to communicate and translate those needs to technical solutions.
5+ years of PM/IM experience, hands-on SAP savvy, understanding of SAP interdependency of functional modules, ideally with a technical background to lead the solution build with data, IDOCs, EDI etc.
Minimum five years of experience as SAP Project Manager and/or Integration Manager
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.