SAP MDG Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSigmaways is a leading global consulting and IT services company with over a decade of onsite and offshore engagements, which continue to deliver state-of-the-art IT solutions through quality and ROI. We offer a wide array of solutions for a range of key verticals and horizontals, from the strategy consulting right through to implementing IT solutions for clients.
Sigmaways is a diverse end-to-end IT solutions provider, helping our customers leverage the market knowledge, technical skills and rich industry experience we have gathered through the years. Our methodologies follow best practices and adhere to ever-changing industry standards so that our customers can achieve their goals through faster time-to-market at the most affordable rates.
Sigmaways is made up of a team of highly skilled IT professionals who follow our unique Right Sourcing delivery model. This allows us to leverage local competencies to offer global competitiveness to our customers, helping us deliver best-of-breed solutions to cater to your unique requirements.
Sigmaways' consulting and IT solutions have resulted in technology-intensive transformations that have met the most stringent of international quality standards. Our relationships are based on expertise, knowledge and long term commitment to quality for every single customer engagement.
Our direct client in Santa Clara, CA is looking for a SAP MDG CONSULTANT to join their team immediately.
* 8-10 years of SAP implementation Experience with 3-4 years of MDM Solution implementation experience
. Experience of 1-2 SAP MDG implementations across Finance, Customer, Vendor, Material
. Deep understanding on master data elements (especially finance to start with).
* Strong Coding Skills on ABAP and ABAP OO.
* Should have worked on BOL and GENIL UI frameworks or similar experience should be fine.
* Knowledge on ABAP workflow and Experience on Working with MDG7 is an added advantage.
* Good knowledge of MDM, Data Governance, Data Modeling, Process orchestration via workflow mechanisms and enterprise application
* MDG Data Modeling, Configuration, Enhancements, BRF+, DRF, Floor Plan Manager, Strong ABAP web Dynpro experience team