SAP MM Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION : SAP MM CONSULTANT
LOCATIONS : REDMOND, WA
DURATION : FULLTIME
MANDATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
* All MM process and its integration with WM , PP and FI
* SAP MM configurations, Testing, Implementation, rollout experience
* Knowledge in IDocs and Interfaces.
* End to End Supply chain process knowledge.
* Should have experience in Procurement of Direct Materials, Indirect Materials
* Services, via Subcontracting ,Consignment Basis ,Intra-Company, Inter-Company
* Auto generation of Purchase Orders ,Vendor Returns, Purchasing Reports
* Vendor Master Maintenance, Quotations, contracts, vendor pricing, manual invoicing, good receipt, Tax Processing, Vendor Evaluations,
* Purchase Requisitions and approvals,
* Vendor Invoice Management (document imaging and OCR)
* Accounts Payable via Evaluated Receipt Settlement