SAP MM (Demand Planning / Forecasting)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Gregory Laka & CO
(1) Acting as the resident supply chain Subject Matter Expert (SME) specifically owning IT SAP MM with a particular focus on demand planning and forecasting;
(2) SAP MM architecture, design, implementation, integration, configuration, maintenance, support, etc.;
(3) Leading IT and supply chain solutions evaluation through implementation efforts;
(4) Acting in an advisory capacity to the supply chain functional community, and leading IT efforts for SAP MM solutions as well as non-SAP solutions;
(5) Acting as a supply chain business/functional process thought leader, evangelist, Subject Matter Expert with dual expertise in IT SAP MM solutions architecture, integration, implementation, and support.
You are currently located in the US, and are a SAP MM demand planning and forecasting ANALYST/SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT and SUPPLY CHAIN business/functional process Subject Matter Expert (SME) as your CORE scope of responsibility, yet NOT as a career contractor/consultant. You also own the SAP MM from a corporate IT perspective as well as from a supply chain perspective as the face to the supply chain community on a day to day basis.
MUST have 10+ years of IT, SAP, and supply chain industry experience but NOT as a career contractor or consultant. Career contractors or consultants who go from end-client to end-client or consulting firm to consulting firm or project to project can NOT be considered for this role.
MUST have STRONG/CURRENT business/functional process supply chain experience NOT purely garnered through SAP projects. Functional supply chain experience garnered as a consultant or contractor on a project by project basis is too limited, superficial, and novice based to be considered as relevant.
MUST have 8+ years of STRONG/CURRENT SAP MM demand planning and forecasting experience as an analyst, configurator, lead, solutions architect, and MM/Supply Chain point person to the business/stakeholder community as a member of a corporate IT organization, with VERY deep and wide SUPPLY CHAIN business process and functional expert.
MUST have STRONG/CURRENT SAP MM production support experience as well as the ability to read and debug ABAP.
MUST come from a small to medium corporate IT departments---experience from large IT organizations will NOT suffice as the skill-set will be too narrow, or siloed, or splintered.
You are NOT an SAP project manager or manager as your core scope of responsibility but do have STRONG initiative leadership and project management skills.
MUST have EXCELLENT communications (verbal & written), interpersonal, relationship development, organizational, presentation, and persuasion skills.