SAP MM Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSAP MM LEAD
LOCATION: The client is based in CA so West Coast / Centrally located candidates would be preferred!
* 100% Travel role, with a M
* Regular and expeditious travel throughout the United States and OCCASIONALLY OVERSEAS is required to meet client needs and timetables
* onday - Thursday typical travelschedule
ELIGIBILITY: US CITIZENS / GREEN CARD HOLDERS / EAD CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE!
* 6+ years SAPexperience, with specific expertise in the MM module
* Current configuration and module working knowledge in the SAP MM module with specific experience around purchasing (services, materials, assets, etc.), release strategies, inventory management processes, material requirements planning, subcontracting, rebate processing, stock transport order processes, vendor evaluation, and reporting processes
* 2 or more full cycle implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
* Experience using SAP implementation tools such as Best Practices, Solution manager, ASAP/Activate terminology, and LSMW
* Awareness of SAP Activate methodology and S/4HANA Enterprise management preferred but not required
* Desire to learn new modules and work on leading edge projects
* Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation
* Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
* Previous work experience within a Management or IT consulting firm preferred
* Bachelor's Degree
* Effectively promote process best practices
* Excellent client interaction skills
* Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)
* Works well with teams or in a team environment, with the ability to work independently
* Experience leading small teams of 1 - 3 resources (both consulting and client employees)
* General consulting skills, including: team facilitation, business case development, and supply chain assessment / strategy