SAP Manufacturing Practice Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Webster Tech Solutions INC
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPREFERRED LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
ROLE: SAP MANUFACTURING PRACTICE DIRECTOR
EAST COAST/NYC OR MID-WEST
DURATION OF THE PROJECT: LONG TERM
EXPERIENCE: 9-10 + YEARS
INTERVIEW PROCESS: SKYPE, TELEPHONIC track the progress of project deliverables, monitor progress against schedules, manage the budget, address issues, and ensure on-time completion and delivery.
* Create process, system, and data maps for applications ensuring that core enterprise business processes are operational, efficient, reliable, and meet all compliance guidelines and regulations.
* Coordinate activities with our third party support organization to ensure adherence to expected service levels.
* Minimum 10 years of SAP SCM, MM, DP, and PPDS experience.
* At least 3 years of experience in full lifecycle SCM projects.
* Experience in executing and monitoring MM and ECC jobs.
* Participate in end-user training and testing, defining test cases, and performing end-to end functional testing.
* Execute and monitor recurring monthly process activities, communicating progress and issues encountered to appropriate resources.
* Maintain documentation as processes and functionality changes.
* Develop Functional Design Specifications and other detailed enhancement documentation to support custom program development.
* Work with Demand Planning resources and designs to provide a seamless solution with SNP.
* Cross-functional experience with QM, PP, SD, and MM Operations, and other teams as necessary to resolve technical and process
Advanced Knowledge performing legacy system data analysis, business blueprint, realization,
* customization, final preparation, go-live and post live support.
* APO Production Planning & Detailed Scheduling (PP/DS): Responsible for Master Data integration and design from SAP ECC (through CIF) to SAP APO as Plants, Products, Transportation Lanes, Resources,
* PPM's and PDS's, Setup groups, Product Storage Definition (Tank Scheduling).
* Supply Network Planning (SNP): Master Data integration and design from SAP ECC (through CIF) to SAP APO as Plants, Products, Transportation Lanes, Resources, PPM's and PDS's. Modeling of SNP Planning areas.
* Planning books, Data views and Advanced macros. Configured heuristic-Based, Capacity Leveling scenarios, Deployment heuristics and optimizer, and Transportation Load Builder (TLB).
* Experienced with multi-level, finite planning of the demands in the Supply Chain, using Capable-to-Match (CTM).
* Experience with Multi-level scenarios defining pegging strategies prior to Sequencing (using Heuristic or optimizing setup times/ costs).
* Configured Detailed Scheduling Planning Board for multi-purpose user planning activities as well as Production Planning Runs using capacity load heuristics.
* Experience with Production Scheduling with Tank Planning, and Block planning using characteristic propagation from PPM's or PDS's