SAP POS Consultant 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hi DEAR,
I got your resume from one of the Job Portals and find your profile suitable for below job description.
Please mention the Work Authorization/Visa status while replying to this email.
JOB TITLE : SAP POS CONSULTANT
LOCATION : COLUMBUS, OHIO
Responsibilities of this position include the management and delivery of both steady state support and multiple concurrent projects within the SAP application, primarily focusing on the SAP POS DM (PIPE) / Sales audit area. This includes systems analysis, programming and implementation processes, time and cost estimates for development requirements, and the coordination of implementation releases. Position will also assist in projecting softwarerequirements and identify systems solutions that address key business objectives. Position should be experienced with project methodology. Reports directly to Applications Manager, Finance Solutions Delivery.
* Manage and deliver system enhancements with respect to planning, design and implementation processes at a business unit within accepted MGT methodology.
* Establish active/project timelines, deliver projects on budget and on time.
* Manage integration among teams and solutions, focusing on communication and timeliness.
* Develop tactical and strategic plans for application changes, resource loading, application development and maintenance and approaches for continuous improvement. This includes the execution, adherence and continuous improvement to a sound application development methodology.
* Establish or refine team performance metrics in conjunction with MGT Managers.
* Manage the work of any third party consultants toward the Limited Brands objectives. Communicate status, issues and any other pertinent information among both the project team and the management team.
* Possess a broad knowledge of multiple business applications operating on multiple platforms.
* Challenge business processes to ensure they are appropriately meeting business objectives.
* Establish and monitor performance objectives for any staff assigned and conduct performance evaluations, monitor succession plans, career development and merit process as defined by HR.
* Provide or recommend required training programs for developing appropriate skills within areas of responsibility.
* Keep current on emerging trends and best practices as it is related to business objectives.
* Four yeardegree in Finance/Accounting or Information Systems or equivalent.
* Experience in SAP applications, including areas of PIPE, POS Workbench, SAP FICO and SD Modules, ABAP Code, Control M Scheduling
* 5 to 7 years of project implementation experience
* Project implementation experience required
* Strong understanding of specialty retail concepts and processes
* Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
* Excellent written/oral communication skills
* Broad knowledge base in multiple applications or businesses
* POSDM (PIPE) / Functional
* A degree with IT major or minor
* Exposure to Retail Business Processes - Broad knowledge of how a retail store/ecom operates, Sales audit, Inventory & accounting, payment card process, etc.
* SAP Experience - at least two years ( preferably POSDM experience - I know this is a hard to find skill)
* A fair understanding of SAP architecture, change/version management, configuration and ABAP (not necessarily a coding skill but a high-level understanding of how ABAP and configuration work)
* Analytical and trouble shooting skills
* Experience in working with business users to understand requirements, business process re-engineering skills, training users etc.