SAP PP/QM Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSAP Business Analyst Production Planning and Quality Management (PP/QM)
Mainly a PP related position, and you can learn QM on the job if no prior experience.
SAP Business Analyst Production Planning (PP)/Quality Management (QM) reports to the Business Systems Support Manager and is responsible for supporting all requirements related to maintenance, optimization, and triage of QM and PP modules in SAP. Business Analyst supports operational excellence through implementing, supporting and enhancing world-class business systems. The individual works closely with the business users, other IT resources, and consultants to meet required objectives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Manages and drives resolution of the IT Helpdesk issues and ensure compliance with stated SLAs.
• Analyzes business needs, recommends solutions, configures, documents, trains, and tests SAP –related applications and customizations.
• Works with internal customers, external consultants, IT Applications staff and other stakeholders to identify requirements, assess available technologies and recommend solutions.
• Works with and empowers the super users in the PP and QM modules.
• Participates in the planning, development, maintenance and configuration of systems.
• Participates in the development of functional specification for programmers and developers related to modifying functionality, report development, outputs, and interfaces.
• Coordinates and /or participates in the planning and execution of supplication testing.
• Coordinates efforts and manages approved IT projects for all IT locations.
• Responsible for SAP configuration of PP and QM modules.
• Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
• 8 to 10 years of experience in SAP and related business systems process improvements
• Demonstrated experience with SAP system development and maintenance efforts including break/fix and enhancement work.
• Demonstrated experience with industry best practices and implementing these into SAP business processes.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Preference given for SAP, APICS, or other certification
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply mathematical concepts to practical situations and business practices
• SAP implementation
• SAP configuration
• SAP security
• Project management
• SOX/ITAR controls
• Demonstrated ability to integrate work across relevant areas, develop the business and services to enhance customer satisfaction and productivity and manage risks to implement business solutions.
• Demonstrated experience to effectively plan resources and tasks, make decisions, deliver results, build effective relationships, and stay current with relevant technology and innovation.
• Comfort in being a change agent who can professionally guide our functional customers towards change to support companys growth plans and assist teams in growing to meet the ever changing demands.