SAP Payroll Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Presence of IT
JOB DESCRIPTIONORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT
Presence of IT is not just another HR services company - we pride ourselves in using talents and ambitions of highly skilled people in an environment where everybody has the opportunity to participate in the success of the company. Employees are encouraged to take initiative and to capture the many trends that occur in the Human Capital and IT markets. We have an open communication structure where relevant information is available to everyone at all times.
We are currently looking for an experienced SAP Payroll Consultant to work out of our Katy, Texas office willing to travel periodically to project locations (35%). This role will provide applicants with an opportunity to further develop their SAP Payroll knowledge and experience whilst working for an organization dedicated to HR Solutions excellence. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years SAP Payroll configuration experience with excellent interpersonal skills.
Presence of IT provides a complete range of specialized services across the world's foremost HR/Payroll & Workforce Management solutions including industry leaders SAP, SuccessFactors, Oracle, and Kronos. We are recognized globally as a leading provider.
Presence of IT were recently awarded a SAP(R) APJ Partner Excellence Award 2015 in the category Cloud HCM Solutions Reseller.
Providing specialist professional consulting services and solutions to customer/business in designing, implementing and supporting SAP Payroll systems and related services.
* Designing, implementing, and developing high quality SAP Payroll business solutions
* Evaluating customers' business needs, contributing to the overall strategic planning of SAP Payroll systems
* Being accountable for defined SAP Payroll assignments
* Providing application enhancement services and project support to customer/business as required
* Participating in system application development, configuration and testing
* Apply configurations to SAP Payroll module
* Ability to analyze Payroll business requirements
* Propose innovative and integrated solutions
* Providing ongoing technical support and advice to our customers
* Working with major customers during preliminary installation and testing of developed SAP HR Payroll and related solutions/products
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Extensive configuration and project experience across the SAP Payroll module
* Specialist knowledge of SAP Payroll and related functionality, coupled with strong analytical skills and a good understanding of information technology concepts and processes
* Full life cycle implementation experience
* Strong US Payroll knowledge
* Canadian Payroll knowledge desired
* Good understanding of Payroll Business principles
* Strong functional business process expertise in HR software and processes
* To work effectively within a team environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to interact with management and technical specialist and provide timely/quality advice
* Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
* Must be willing to travel
Presence of IT seeks applicants interested in long-term, permanent opportunities. Direct applicants only. No agencies please.
PRESENCE OF IT:
Presence of IT is a leading consultancy and provider of the world's foremost Human Capital Management solutions. We provide thought leadership, strategy, process improvement, software selection advice, implementation, hosting and operational support services to many of the world's largest private and public sector organizations. Our strength is the excellence of our people and our focus is on our clients.