SAP Plant Maintenance - Design, Delivery, Testing, and Maintenance 9/1/2016
Global Consulting Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SAP PLANT MAINTENANCE EXPERT- DESIGN, DELIVERY, TESTING, AND MAINTENANCE
GLOBAL CONSULTING COMPANY
LOCATION: ATLANTA, GA
CANDIDATE ARE REQUIRED TO BE LOCAL TO METRO ATLANTA OR WILLING TO RELOCATE. FINANCIAL RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE.
US CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH SAP PLANT MAINTENANCE FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS (SAP)
BUILD SOLUTIONS AND MAINTAIN, OPTIMIZE AND IMPROVE A CLIENT'S APPLICATIONS AND SYSTEMS.
CONTRIBUTE TO A BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL BLUEPRINT AND CUSTOMIZE THE RESPECTIVE SOFTWARE PACKAGE CORE MODULE. MAY ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR UNIT TESTING, CONTRIBUTE TO INTEGRATION TESTING, AND/OR BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DESIGN AND DELIVERY OF END-USER TRAINING.
* 2+ YEARS OF SAP PLANT MAINTENANCE EXPERIENCE
*MUST HAVE COMPLETED 1-2 END TO END FULL CYCLE IMPLEMENTATIONS WITH RECENT CONFIGURATION ON A DAY-DAY BASIS
* MUST HAVE RECENT CONFIGURATION EXPERIENCE
* PREFER SOMEONE WITH EXPERIENCE WORKING FOR A CONSULTING COMPANY AS AN EMPLOYEE (NOT A CAREER CONTRACTOR)
* SHOULD HAVE GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS - ORAL AND WRITTEN
BACHELOR'S DEGREE REQUIRED
* Experience with SAP Plant Maintenance functional analysis (SAP)
* Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
* Experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation activities
* Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
* Experience working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing
* Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
* Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations