SAP Process Lead - PP PI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: SAP PROCESS LEAD - PP PI
LOCATION: MONTVALE, NJ
TYPE: 12+ CONTRACT-TO-HIRE
CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO FLIP TO PERM WITHIN 3 MONTHS AND ATLEAST HAVE THEIR GC.
Intelligent Capital Network, Inc. partners with leading companies throughout the United States, providing access to highly skilled technology and marketing professionals.
Currently a client of ours is looking for an SAP Process Lead responsible for successful delivery of production planning business processes and the implementation and functional maintenance of the enabling ERP applications.
Other essential functions include:
* Lead the SAP PP implementation and act as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems
* Lead user sessions for requirement, configuration and testing (Prototype/Integration/Regression).
* Be the owner and SAP technical subject matter expert of the Production Planning Process Industries.
* Provide PP-PI functional and business process experience as a key member of the ERP Program team. Technical expert on MRP, Capacity Planning, BoMs, Recipes, Resources, Batch Manufacturing processes, Process Orders, Planned Orders, S&OP, Integration with external planning systems, integration with MES applications, integration with SCADA systems, Batch Historians, Shop floor execution and reporting, In process inspection. PI Sheets, Control Recipes. X-steps.
* Guides functional / technical team in the development ofreports, conversions, interfaces and extensions for PP-PI applications
* Provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
* Assist users with problems and resolve issues independently.
* Plan and organize tasks, report progress, manage & coordinate with the integration partners for implementation.
* Develop, Verify and suggest changes to requirement gathering, design documents, perform impact analysis for application changes.
* Maintain and govern an integrated view of the business system process
* Collaborate with functional and technical teams on business needs, information, applications, and long term plans while helping to ensure integration with strategic plans
* Must be able to work individually, in a group drive for results.
* Experience with SAP Master Data, SD, MM, FI, WM, CO, QM Modules.
* Data Management Capabilities such as Data Governance, Data Quality and Master Data Management.
* Familiar with ASAP Methodology
* Experience working with Solution Manager
* Minimum seven to ten years of total experience in multiple disciplines such as data analysis, process analysis, business process cycles within a multitier organization
* Minimum of 7 years' experience in hands-on implementation of SAP ERP Master Data.
* Expertise in defining master data structures, source to target mapping, business rules and definitions.
* Focus on relationship building, ability to work with other leaders and peers across the organization. Should be comfortable working in a rapidly transforming organization
* Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, computer science, computer engineering or a related field of study from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience