SAP Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
NTT Data Inc
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a SAP Program Manager to join our team in Philadelphia, PA .
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Consolidation of SAP instances with migration of Brazil, Venezuala and Equador business processes into single SAP instance on R/3 4.6 C
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
* Understand business processes and the IT landscape rapidly
* Formulate adoption of best practices in meeting foreseeable or likely challenges.
* Create, plan and architect solutions workshops with senior business managers
* Define and propose solutions options along with effort estimations
* Render advice to senior managers and C-level executives on best business practices and obtain buy-in to adopt these practices
* Create solution road maps, integrating multiple disparate processes, addressing short- and long-term organizational needs
* Work with the SAP team (Systems Analysts, Developers, etc.) and cross-functional project team compositions
* Leverage standard processes and architect innovative solutions for timely execution of the project within agreed-upon timelines and cost
* Monitor project performance and risk status; identify variances to plan; escalate to management as needed
* Manage communications and expectations with customers
* Communicate expectations to team members and follow-up to ensure expectations are met
* Report on project progress to customer and SAP team
* Ensure all client sign-offs and acceptances are completed successfully
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
* 10-15 years of SAP experience with 5-7 years of project leader roles
* Experience as a Program Manager in multilingual settings
* Excellent communication and consulting Skills
* Knowledge of Spanish/Portuguese
* Availability and willingness to travel to Brazil
Experience in SAP - 10 years minimum
Experience as a Project Manager on SAP projects - five years minimum
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.