SAP SD Engagement Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition : ENGAGEMENT MANAGER, SAP SD
Location: PHOENIX, AZ
NOTE: RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE CLIENT IF YOU ARE NOT LOCAL TO JOB LOCATION
7-10 years as SAP SD Consultant
3+ full life cycle experience
TECHNICAL/FUNCTIONAL SKILLS AND EXPECTATIONS
Hands-on configuration and implementation experience to enable the following functions:
* Setting up an appropriate organization hierarchy & elements where the client bills on behalf of their customers (who are manufacturers).
* Customer orders received via EDI, web portal, and manual entry.
* Set up multiple pricing conditions for Sales Orders.
* Credit management.
* Billing by material & batch, or material & serial number.
* Credit card processing.
* Foreign trade and customs.
* Output determination.
* Integration with Shippers for tracking and acknowledgement
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Lead Sales collections, credit monitoring, foreign trade & customs, shipping and transportation.
Responsible for all completion of all deliverables resulting from detailed requirements gathering, configuration, and overall implementation of the solution.
If you are interested, please send me your updated resume ASAP with below details:
Open to Relocate :
Open to Travel: (%)
Looking forward your kind response.