SAP SD Functional Consultant (Pricing)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
NTT Data Inc
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a SAP SD Functional Consultant to join our team in Pittsburgh, PA .
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Matter Management Lead Business System Analyst is responsible for all aspects of SAP SD application, including fully understanding the capabilities and limitations of the native SAP functional solution as well as providing module configuration and analysis support.
* This position will work closely with business subject matter experts as well as others within IT to ensure strong alignment between the business requirements/needs and the application solutions/services.
* Candidate role is responsible for developing and delivering effective SD Pricing and Billing solutions for our business which leverages SAP and industry standard best practices.
* Professional service experience and knowledge of the SAP Professional Services Business Practice is required.
* Ability to foster teamwork in a fast paced project environment
* Strong functional, communication and organization skills, with a proven ability to effectively meet deadlines and milestones as well as provide timely updates
* Provide SAP configuration expertise for all SD related functionality to support the Order to Cash business process; master data, contracts, EDI, pricing, sales orders and quotes and milestone and resource related billing
* Deep functional knowledge of data, processes, and integration points with other SAP modules, SAP and industry standard best practices. Ability to ensure strong alignment between the business requirements/needs and the application solutions/services
* Ability to facilitate business process and master data redesign ensuring alignment with SAP best practices
* Ability to provide functional specifications for enhancements, interfaces, forms, and reports to support OTC business requirements and/or legacy applications
* Experience working with third party bolt-on tools
* Ability to work closely and effectively with super-users and end-users
* Ability to lead a team and be able to plan and execute project/development work in Waterfall and Agile methodology.
* Assist team members and customers with problem solving related to software application performance and usage; lead support effort to ensure business operations are not interrupted or delayed
* Current SAP SD knowledge and experience including SAP S/4 HANA
* Demonstrate Expertise in Pricing for Professional Services and Resource related Billing process
* A functional/technical professional with at least two full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation and 5+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
* Minimum 10 years of experience in SAP SD hands-on configuration and implementation/support
* Proven ability to provide configuration and analysis support for the SD modules with complete understanding of the capabilities and limitations of the native SAP functional solution.
* Knowledge of Integration with other SAP modules (MM/PS/FI/CO/BW)
* Adept at implementing technology enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high talent team.
* Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
* Able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow on opportunities, and have a strong desire to excel. Strong configuration and design skills.
* Acute attention to detail
* Excellent problem identifying and solving aptitude
* Proven capability to influence business teams by understanding requirements and describing the standard SAP business processes
* Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
Capabilities and Success Factors
* Proven SAP SD professional services knowledge
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven ability to lead teams and ability to meet deliverables in a project environment
* 10+ years of experience in SAP SD with hands on configuration and implementation/support
* 5+ years of industry or consulting experience in SAP R/3 including at least 2 full lifecycle implementations
* At least 1 year of experience in S/4 HANA
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.