SAP SD Lead Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSAP Consultant with deep understanding of Sales and Distribution (SD) module configuration. An individual being considered for this role should possess expertise in their area of SAP
Specialization and leverage this knowledge to design and develop client solutions. The individual will understand how actions taken in one area of their competence impact related areas and will understand, establish and manage the scope and quality of the areas of their responsibility.
Able to assist clients in the selection, implementation, and support of the SAP SD module focusing on the Order to Cash / Pricing.
This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients business. The below are the key area of Role & Responsibilities of an SD Functional Consultant.
* Understand the business requirements, preparing AS-IS, and TO-BE document and sign-off with users for Business blue print document.
* Should able to handle all the process involved in Data Migration Process from SAP to SAP System because of Company merging.
* Data Migration process involved data extraction, cleansing data & filtering data by applying transformation rule, Upload data and post upload validations. Need to Work with SQL and SAP Technical person for all the above data migration related issues.
* Analyze business requirements (e.g., functional and technical requirements, information need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information and being able to document an accurate understanding of their business requirements and mapping of those to SAP business processes.
* Confidence and ability to make recommendations for selection of appropriate SAP business processes to meet client requirements effectively
* Functionality Testing: Knowledge of and ability to use testing methodologies, processes and tools for testing of functionality, including unit, integration, system, regression and dry run testing.
* Ability to design and develop test plans (e.g., test objectives, test cases, test data, test scripts) for executing unit, integration, system or acceptance testing in order to ensure the solution meets the business requirements.
* Develop process models based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components.
* Coordinate execution of project tasks in your functional area and be comfortable in working under the pressure of tight project deadlines.
* Provide support (e.g., break/fix, how to expertise, minor enhancements, monitoring, testing) for business applications or infrastructure to associates or third parties in order to maintain their productivity level (including international and fourth level break/fix support).
* Ability to deliver basic SAP training to client end-users
* Work very closely with business decision makers and end users.
* Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills