SAP Solutions Architect 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TOP REASONS TO WORK FOR MY CLIENT:
* Do you want to work for an organization that has tremendous career advancement including paid training and certifications
* Do you want to have a position where you have autonomy and an awesome work environment
* Do you want to work with a 135yr old Company with 2,700 employees and over1 million customers
* Would you like to work with a manager that is well respected and liked by his team
* Do you want to be involved with an organization that continues to grow in it's 6000 square miles of service area
TYPE : FULL TIME/ DIRECT HIRE
LOCATION : BELLEVUE, WASHINGTON
If you answered yes, let's talk!
What you will be doing:
* Develop architectural framework for applications system development, maintenance and enhancement efforts, and supporting the implementation of the various architecture elements set forth by the established standards and guidelines.
* In-depth knowledge of distributed computing technologies to configure and integrate the SAP R/3 or SAP 4.6/ECC 5.0/6.0 (and possibly NetWeaver platform) system with other corporate information.
* Assess mission critical SAP ECC, CRM, SRM5 and BI/BW and include the SAP NetWeaver platform system objectives in the context of existing enterprise, data or technical architectures.
* Contribute to the development of consistent migration objectives, strategies, and tactical plans to achieve them.
* Works with technology and business specialists to provide solutions consistent with our computing platform standards and IT development strategic direction.
* Helps with capacity planning and future growth assessments of all SAP systems.
* Ability to maintain an ongoing knowledge of current business and technological environments, and the ability to codify different approaches and strategies into a unified architectural blueprint as well as lead migrations to a new environment.
* Work with internal application analyst and business analysts, consultants and other stakeholders to develop architectures in the following areas: SAP Enterprise Application Architecture: defining and documenting the structure, connections and relationships of business processes, organizational work groups, SAP data models, SAP applications, user interfaces, applications interfaces, SAP infrastructure and network topology
* Coordinate with Technical Architecture managers, including defining and documenting the various system level architecture components related to application systems (hardware platform, operating system, execution, development, construction tools, operation, distribution and network architecture and technologies)
* Coordinate with Information Architecture principals providing standards, guidelines and statements of direction for company IT system architectures, establishing a framework that constrains the design of systems for the purpose of eventual integration of systems and accessibility of data supporting various interdependent business processes and functions.
EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEED:
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related technical field
* 15 years of IT architecture experience.
* 10 years experience working in a large-scale, diverse IT environment.
* Ability to translate short- and long-range strategic plans for architecture into design and implementation of current and future applications.
* Has deep technical expertise in three or more technology domains, and broad understanding of how that technology is used across multiple business functions, in multiple industries, to deliver business value.
* Is able to influence with credibility across multiple business functions or technologies with limited analysis (based on prior experience)
* ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Technology), SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle) experience/training.
* Knowledge of relational database technology and solid knowledge of SQL and Unix related to utilities
* Experience in business system application design, development and installation, successfully leading development teams through the full lifecycle of software development.
* Solid experience in planning/architecture development and support, with experience integrating systems in multi-user, multi-platform, multitasking operating systems environments
* Experience in designing and implementing advanced SAP application architectures, with experience integrating systems in multi-user, multi-platform, multitasking operating systems environments in SAP 4.6/ECC 5.0/6.0 and mySQL versions, preferably "live" SAP. ABAP/4 and NetWeaver platform integration.
* Experience in designing advanced application architectures, with experience integrating systems in multi-user, multi-platform, multitasking operating systems environments.
* Experience as a project leader of sub- projects of enterprise-level initiatives.
Our client asked me to submit 3 great people within the next few days. We work directly with the hiring manager and can arrange interviews within a few days.