SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSOFTWARE AS A SERVICE professionals demonstrate skills and experience related to SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE (SaaS) - software delivery model in which software and associated data are centrally hosted on the cloud.
SAP SUCCESS FACTORS PROFESSIONALS demonstrate skills in Success Factors to help organizations align Strategy with objectives and manage people performance to ensure execution and results.
* Minimum 3 years' experience in SAP HCM Payroll
* Minimum 3 years' experience in consulting or client-facing roles
* Ability to travel to client sites on weekly basis (100%)
* Bachelor's Degree
* SAP Payroll preferred
* SAP Cloud Payroll preferred
* US and Canada Payroll preferred
* SAP and SuccessFactors certifications preferred
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
* Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Desire to work in an information systems environment
* Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.