SAP SuccessFactors - Onboarding Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
NTT Data Inc
Mission Viejo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a SAP Successfactors - Onboarding Consultant to join our team in \\"Mission Viejo, CA, USA .
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Onboarding Consultant: Candidates with insights into Onboarding system strategy who can design and deliver solutions for our global clients. Consultant should be able to analyze and document requirements, implement an Onboarding solution and integrate the same with Recruitment and any 3rd party systems.
* Certification in SuccessFactors Onboarding System (OB)
* Experience in Recruitment Management
* Detailed knowledge and experience in SuccessFactors LAUNCH Project Methodology & Onboarding specific deliverables
* Integration of the Onboarding module to SuccessFactors Employee Profile, Employee Central or Recruitment and third party HCM data systems
* Excellent understanding of Onboarding business processes in Global Organizations
* Ability to provide consulting services based on Onboarding System best practices and advise clients
* Ability to translate the Onboarding requirements into System objects
* Integrate SuccessFactors Onboarding Management System solution with 3rd party systems
* Good understanding of XML & RSS Feeds and Data Models
* Experience in working with SuccessFactors development teams to complete the design and development of SuccessFactors Onboarding module
* Ability to provide user training to System Administrators, Onboarding system process owners and Recruitment system teams
* Deep understanding of BizX Platform Data Model and how it relates to other modules in the Talent Suite
Certification in SuccessFactors Onboarding module
Experience in Recruitment Management (RCM)
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.