SAP Test Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTOP REASONS TO WORK FOR MY CLIENT:
* Do you want to play a key role in a major project
* Do you want to work with stable Fortune 500 Company that is experiencing major global growth
* Do you want to work for a company that was recently awarded Fortune's most admired companies
* Do you want to work for an organization that has tremendous career advancement including paid training and certifications
* Do you want to have a position where you have autonomy and an awesome work environment
IF YOU ANSWERED YES, LET\'S TALK!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
* managing quality and testing related process execution for enterprise level, business critical applications that span across SAP modules and have due legacy penetration;
* understanding the Quality governance model and Quality team's role at various check points;
* coaching and advising project teams about quality related best practices and tools;
* managing quality and performing verification and validation tasks across sub-projects and across tightly integrated legacy applications and SAP business processes;
* certifying and assuring quality of new and modified systems;
* communicating and managing tasks for onshore/offshore testing teams;
* verifying conformance to user requirements as well as established guidelines;
* communicating and coordinating results with impacted departments and providing statistical analysis of results;
* ensuring adherence to performance criteria for business impacting applications;
* providing Quality consultation services for large enterprise wide initiatives.
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED:
* Minimum 6 years of SAP functional experience*
* Minimum 5 years of experience with various forms of SAP manual testing (Unit, Functional, Integration, Regression, UAT and Hyper care support)
* Minimum 5 years of experience working with business processes like Service Order, Service Order Processing using Mobile, Service Confirmation, Service Contracts, Maintaining Install Bases, CRM Interaction Center and Mobility integration
* Minimum 3 years of onsite, customer facing experience
* Minimum 2 years of experience independently devising test strategies for SAP implementation/maintenance projects
* Minimum 2 years of experience analyzing business requirements and design specifications Minimum 2 years of experience testing interfaces from Legacy/ECC to CRM and CRM to Legacy/ECC
* Experience creating Master Test Plan for enterprise projects
* Strong QA/testing background with familiarity with Test Lifecycle activities
* Experience working with functional consultants & business owners to understand functional requirements and to devise appropriate test scenarios
* Experience with SAP GUI and CRM portal
* Experience working with integration of ECC, CRM and Event Management for barcode tracking
* Working knowledge of key SAP Master Data elements like Customer Master, Pricing and Plants
* Experience working in Mobility environment of SMP 2.3 and above for Service Management business transactions, preferred
* Working knowledge of HP QC/ALM, preferred
* Automation skills using TAO or QTP, preferred
Our client asked me to submit 3 great people within the next few days. We work directly with the hiring manager and can arrange interviews within a few days.