This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION: SAP TEST MANAGER
LOCATION: SAN DIEGO, CA
TAX TERM: ONLY W2
* SAP Test Manager with at least 10+ years of IT experience and close to 4+ years of strong Managerial and SAP hands on experience in BW, Analytics and Reporting.
* Excellent experience in Project Management and Client Co -Ordination
* Strong communication skills which should bridge the necessary gaps arising from the discussions with onshore-offshore co-ordination.
* Manage Project Initiation through Closure, with experience in Estimation, metrics and manage delivery.
* Implement and monitor processes for Offshore Testing.
* Submit inputs for Weekly Status Reports to the ITQA Supervisor and larger audience.
* Participate in Weekly Review Meetings and submit inputs.
* Offshore Team Management, Mentoring and Coaching.
* Strong experience in Issue Management, risks and assumptions and conflict management.
* Experience in coordinating with offshore testers and leads for -
* Strong architecture, hands-on development, maintenance and performance tuning experience with SAP BW 7.0 and above
* Techno-functional understanding of SAP business processes such as SD, MM, PM, HR, Supply Chain Management, Financial Consolidation and FI Accounting
* Experience with non-SAP enterprise reporting and visualization tools (Tableau, Micro strategy, SaaS, Web FOCUS, Qilkview etc.)
* Familiar with all aspects of SAP BW architecture and development contracts including Front End reporting, Data Modelling and ETL
* Solid understanding of SAP Business Objects administration in CMC including security, user provisioning, single sign on, report bursting, job scheduling, folder maintenance and object promotion with Lifecycle Manager