SAP Testing Center Lead (ALM, TAO, SolMan, HPQC)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Telesto Group LLC
West Palm Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONSAP TESTING CENTER LEAD (WEST PALM BEACH, FL)
We are in the process of identifying world-class SAP TESTING CENTER LEAD to join our Test Practice Area in a full time capacity (no 1099/C2C or third party, please) in West Palm Beach, FL.
The Testing Center Lead will be leading the ALM WPB Testing Center and reporting to the VP of Testing. The Lead will develop knowledge plans for the testing center and staff; train and mentor junior operations staff; support day-to-day operations of the customer engagements (i.e. coordinating staffing requirements across projects, providing reports and metrics for in-flight projects, responsible for development and execution of Root-Cause-Analysis, chairing post-mortem reviews upon project completion, and for defining the test artifacts and processes for improving the quality of software deliverables for our customers. Other responsibilities will include leading the on-site testing team, regularly assess the quality of software deliverables to continuously improve quality processes, support setting up training systems, wor with customers to establish new projects, innovate/develop new customer solutions, and support pre-sales and proposal activities.
* U.S. Citizen or Green Card
* Local (on-site) or willing/able to relocate to the WPB FL area
* Flexible to travel throughout the U.S for customer start-up and reviews
* 12+ years of hands-on relevant management and testing experience
* Must have SAP experience and how SAP works from end to end.
* SAP Functional testing experience
* Strong Testing Data Management understanding
* Excellent understanding of test management tools like HPQC , MKS, Remedy (including how to create tests, manage requirements, defects, etc. in a test tool)
* HP Quality Center - Required
* Experience in Server administrator
* Expert in Site administration
* Expert Project administration
* Methodology - Required
* Preferably test lead role for large/medium SAP testing project
* ASAP methodology
* Agile testing
* Data driven/keyword driven testing
* ITIL Certification, CMMI knowledge
* Team player and mentoring skills - you must enjoy seeing the team succeed
* Advisor on environment setup and coordination with the technical teams
* Great or even extraordinary communication and mentoring skills
* Automation Scripting - a definite Plus
* Experienced in either Functional Automation (UFT. TAO) or Performance Testing (HP Load Runner)
* BPT (Business Process Testing) expert
* VBScripting / C++ programming knowledge
* SAP TAO
* Similar Tools
* Test Tools Integration - a definite Plus
* Experience in configuring and linking Solution Manager to QC
* Experience in configuring and linking TAO to Solution Manager
* Expert in integrating disparate tools such as QC, QTP UFT, TAO, SOLMAN
* Data Management such as SAP TDMS Knowledge
* SAP TAO Test tool experience desired
* Solution Manager Including BPH / TBOM / BPCA / SEA / TSO
TELESTO GROUP LLC PROVIDES EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES (EEO) TO ALL EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, GENETIC INFORMATION, MARITAL STATUS, ANCESTRY, OR STATUS AS A COVERED VETERAN IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS. TELESTO GROUP LLC COMPLIES WITH APPLICABLE STATE AND LOCAL LAWS GOVERNING NON-DISCRIMINATION IN EMPLOYMENT IN EVERY LOCATION IN WHICH THE COMPANY HAS FACILITIES. THIS POLICY APPLIES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, HIRING, PLACEMENT, PROMOTION, TERMINATION, LAYOFF, RECALL, TRANSFER, LEAVE OF ABSENCE, COMPENSATION, AND TRAINING.
DISCLOSURE: Please be advised that in the normal course of processing an employment application, Telesto Group will request a signed consent to perform the following screenings at the time of offer, including but not necessarily limited to: Social Security number validation, eVerify employment eligibility verification, consumer reports screening, civil and criminal public records screening, criminal history records investigation, pre-employment drug screening, and verification of employment history.