SAP or ORACLE ERP Customer Training Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is looking for an experienced customer education professional to expand and enrich the training offering currently provided to customers in the USA.
You will have responsibility for the entire learning life-cycle, including needs analysis, design, development, delivery and on-going maintenance. In addition, you will constitute a point of contact for product knowledge needs for customers as well as provide input for enhancements in product offerings.
* Develop training materials and associated documentation for instructor-led training courses and eLearning offerings
* Deliver technical training to customers various media (e.g. On-site classroom training, conference sessions, webinars and web sessions)
* Independently lead learning solutions through training life cycle - needs analysis, mapping, design, development, delivery and lesson learning
* Work closely with Support, Product Management and R&D (remotely) to gain expertise in new products and versions
* Experience in training development and delivery in global software company (SaaS advantage) for at least 5 years
* Proven track record in developing training courses and materials
* Experience in delivery of technical courses (classroom and virtual)
* Ability to engage and communicate with people at different levels locally and remotely
* Knowledge of training methodologies and technologies
* Based in New Jersey office, with extensive travel to customer locations around America
* ERP background ( SAP ECC Oracle EBS) - Major advantage