This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTHE CLIENT SEEKS A SAS SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER TO SUPPORT SAS SERVICES AND INSTALLATION IN ARLINGTON, VA. CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS SAS EXPERTISE TO PRIMARILY SUPPORT SOFTWARE INSTALLATION AND INTEGRATION ACTIVITIES BUT MAY ALSO BE USED TO CONDUCT SAS AD-HOC ANALYTICS DURING IMPLEMENTATION DOWN TIMES
* MUST HAVE 7+ YEARS (EXPERT LEVEL) SAS SERVICES AND INSTALLATION
* BS/BA in related discipline Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related Math or Science discipline. In addition to 5+ years of experience in any related Information Technology field. Will consider additional related industry experience in lieu of degree.
* Strong BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE AND ANALYTICS EXPERIENCE
* Proven analytical skills and ability to gather and translate client requirements into technical solutions from complex data sources
* Experience in identifying an approach for complying with security policies and best practices to be incorporated into design and configuration plans
* Ability to create the following design documentation: project plan, detailed software installation design, security plan, deployment plan, and sustainment plan (including support for patches and hotfixes)
* Experience with conducting installation readiness reviews, including customer and vendor agreements on readiness and developing IT Security Documentation requirements
* Experience with the complete system life cycle using the Agile Scrum Methodology
* Extensive experience in installing and CONFIGURING SAS SOFTWARE (OFFICE ANALYTICS, VISUAL ANALYTICS, VISUAL STATISTICS, AND TEXT MINER)
* Ability to implement role based access, SINGLE SIGN ON (SSO)
* Experience with remediating or identifying mitigation options for any security vulnerabilities identified as part of ST&E (Security Test and Evaluation) or scanning from the installation process
* Experience with supporting accreditation and risk assessment of SAS implementation post installation
* Ability to create post installation documentation: final "as built" configuration and installation and updates to the initial implementation plan
* Strong communication and documentation ability to technical, client, and end-user audiences.
* Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and have the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management.
* Able to adhere to client development standards and SOX compliance
* Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
* Proven ability to develop and maintain system documentation
* Ability to work independently with minimal direction