SCADA Helpdesk Support Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONNeeded: SCADA Helpdesk Support Analyst; $25-$35/hr [W2 ONLY]; ~24months+; Lombard, IL 60148
**Please Note - Due to your access to Nuclear Sensitive Data we can only grant security clearance to US Citizens and Green Card holders.**
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate long-term opening for a SCADA Helpdesk Support Analyst. Your skills are needed to assist a large Energy company located in Lombard, IL 60148. In this role you will work on a SCADA Helpdesk Team providing Level 1 support on 1st Shift (7:30AM-4:00PM). The ideal candidate will have had some entry level experience providing SCADA systems support as well as strong communications and an eagerness to learn this highly specialized skill. We will also consider a support person coming out of Dev Ops, Data Center, or Network Support/Adminiistration with solid troubleshooting, coordination and MS Office Skills (PowerPoint, Excel, OutLook etc).
Activities/Skills needed will include the following:
- SCADA helpdesk during working hours: Provide helpline during working hours and perform routine level 1 SCADA duty responsibilities on days when coordinator/monitor activities might be slow
- Daily SCADA Coordinator: Coordinate/Support work activities that could impact SCADA, challenging PCM tickets, arranging for SCADA monitors for the activities, attending Production Control change meetings watching out for activities that could impact IT in Real Time, approving PCM tickets, coordinate any NERC related documentation to ensure they are up to date prior to approving PCM, assisting with High Risk Evolution presentations, coordinating and working with the teams that are performing work to ensure that NO work that could impact each other is not scheduled at the same time, sending out daily timeline of events, presenting impacts to our operational folks and PJM and coordinating the work with them, seeking permission and approvals for the work
- Daily Monitor: Perform daily walkthrough of SCADA system using provided system checklist to ensure on daily basis the state of the system health, perform monitoring during scheduled work from the "SCADA coordination role" and perform routine activities
- SCADA Access Request Management: Provisioning new user requests for access to SCADA systems
- Productivity Toolset knowledge: Developing process workflows, job-aids, competent with SharePoint Work Flows, MS Office suite such as MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio