SDET Consultant with C#
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for SDET Consultant WITH C# for our client in RALEIGH, NC
JOB TITLE: SDET Consultant WITH C#
JOB LOCATION: RALEIGH, NC
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
* Academic and Professional Qualifications:
* Successful completion of a Bachelor's Degree or relevant
TECHNICAL / BUSINESS EXPERIENCE
* 6-8years of experience as Performance Engineer or SDET.
* Desired experience on Performance testing tool like Visual Studio load test and HP LoadRunner with expertise on multiple scripting protocols. Exposure to any other load testing tools like WebLoad would be an advantage.
* Knowledge of technology involved - web servers, app server, DB servers etc.
* In depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems, Web Servers, and SQL Server
* Fundamental programming skills
* Expert on conducting different types of Performance tests e.g. Load, Stress, Endurance, Volume, User experience testing.
* Bottleneck detection Advanced systems architectural knowledge.
* Analysis and troubleshooting skills.
* Knowledge of OS/DB/networks.
* Application profiling tools like ANTS profiler.
* Exposure to DB profiling for identifying poor performing queries & deadlocks.
* Experience with latest technologies and standard patterns like WCF, WPF, MVVM and XML will be a plus.