Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop, execute, and maintain automation scripts using SELENIUM NODEJS
* Perform both "black box" and "gray box" testing of internal and customer-facing applications by analyzing applications and requirements and designing and executing test cases.
* Integrate, support, use and maintain issue tracking systems such as _RALLY_, source control tools such as _GIT._
* Work with development and quality assurance team members, system and database administrators to trouble-shoot test failures in the various test environments. This may include trouble-shooting database issues using SQL queries, reviewing web server and application server logs, etc.
REQUIRED BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
* Minimum of 3 years' experience with automation scripting using _SELENIUM_
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related software engineering discipline, or equivalent
* Strong knowledge of web development fundamentals.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* A team player who does not need extensive supervision
* Ability to work constructively with developers, QA, Systems and Project managers towards a common goal
* Experience with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum
* Experience using enterprise-level Issue Tracking systems such as _RALLY_
* Experience performing automated software testing in a team environment using _SELENIUM_
* Thorough knowledge of various operating systems (Linux, Windows, etc..)
* Experience with web application servers such as _TOMCAT,_ and Web servers like _APACHE_
* Knowledge of Relational Database and SQL queries
* Knowledge of NoSQL databases