- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
SDN Dev Ops Engineer - co-op
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Cloud Architecture Solutions and Operationalization is responsible, in part, for creating tools and environments for the rapid deployment of Nuage Networks software.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Delpoy cloud management systems such as OpenStack. Automate deployment with tools such as Ansible. Create and deploy tests written in scripting languages such as Python.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Object-oriented coding, e.g. C or Java * Computer networking coursework or experience
Scripting languages such as Python
* Familiarity with OpenStack or other cloud-management system installation,
Familiarity with deployment automation tools, e.g. Ansible.
* Must be pursuing a Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, emphasis Networking from an accredited college/university.
Must have at least a 3.0 GPA.
* Previous marketing or communications internship experience preferred.
Able to work from the RALEIGH, NC office.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DO NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY EMPLOYEE OR APPLICANT FOR EMPLOYMENT BECAUSE OF RACE, COLOR, SEX, AGE, NATIONAL ORIGIN, RELIGION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, STATUS AS A VETERAN, AND BASIS OF DISABILITY OR ANY OTHER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL PROTECTED CLASS.