SEA Web Content Specialist - ReqCode SEA101046
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. - Greenville, SCThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Samsung Electronics A... Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
- Greenville, SC
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Mid-Career (2 - 15 years)
- Bachelors Degree
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Create and update web support content for Printer products on www.samsung.com/support, as well as Decision Tree (D-Tree) and Fast Link for the Samsung North America Customer Contact Center (SNACC) call center agents and dealer/partner agents.
Common Essential Duties & Resp.
Responsible for samsung.com printer product support including Troubleshooting guides, FAQs, and How-To Guide creation and updates.
* Agent training/coaching on new product features, top NDT items, troubleshooting and proper database usage to increase agent performance.
* Remain current on Samsung printer products and related product issues that impact customer service.
* Monitor content of the website for expires and or inappropriate references, links and content and update as necessary.
* Collaborate in daily/weekly QOS, calibration and vendor performance review conference calls as technical lead.
* Lead weekly/monthly calls with Product Support in order to obtain information regarding current issues and creating samsung.com/support content to aid in consumer self-service.
* Tier 3 escalation support for all agents. Manage pending tickets and provide the agent with proper response for customer. Suggest training for recurring issues.
* Help to drive and implement developments and improvements to the website and applications.
* Analyze the technical needs of consumers and agents by running daily feedback reports and creating/updating appropriate knowledge content.
* Provide phone support in the SNACC during peak times as needed.
Necessary Skills / Attributes
* Associate's degree preferred.
* 2 years of previous online content or customer service experience preferred.
* Strong analytical, process flow development, and computer skills required.
* Must be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
* Solid understanding of HTML and graphics required.
* Strong written communication and editing skills required.