SEC Financial Reporting and Accounting Manager 8/11/2016
Mughal & Associates
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Mughal and Associates Corporate Recruitment is seeking an SEC FINANCIAL REPORTING AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER to work for our client, a GLOBAL Fortune 500 company located in Miami, Fl.
Our client offers an amazing working environment, phenomenal benefits and a lot of growth potential! This company is looking for a dynamic person that is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Join the team credited for releasing the generic US-GAAP reporting taxonomy formula linkbase and integrating XBRL into the financial reporting process. The ideal candidate should have 5+ years of experience; a public/private mix is preferred with previous experience in SEC reporting and/or other financial regulatory reporting is strongly preferred. Master's degree in Accounting or prior participation in a Doctoral Program in Accounting with a dissertation in external financial reporting / SEC reporting is a plus.
* CPA required.
* Possessing strong and extensive knowledge of SEC Reporting and US GAAP, strong analytical and problem solving skills, strong attention to detail, and demonstrated integrity and professionalism.
* Deep knowledge of reporting taxonomies, validation rules, and applicable data standards within financial regulatory filings.
* Having ability to stay knowledgeable about, research and reach well-reasoned conclusions on technical accounting issues
* Having SOX and internal controls experience.
* Having ability to multitask and prioritize diverse tasks, excellent project managerial and interpersonal skills, ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects required.
* Exhibiting leadership in organizing, planning and executing projects from conceptualization through implementation across multiple internal and external reporting and organizational lines.
* Being able to facilitate and coordinate multiple deadlines, create cohesive teams, and respond quickly to management requests and has proven ability to perform under pressure and stress and to adjust plans to meet changing needs and requirements.
* 5-7 years in a Big 4 Public Accounting firm and External Reporting position
This client offers an outstanding compensation/benefits package including a bonus and relocation assistance. Our client is looking to hire as of YESTERDAY!!