SEC Reporting Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Staff Financial Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONTOP PUBLIC COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR A SEC REPORTING ANALYST IN NORTH ATLANTA.
POSITION SUMMARY perform multiple tasks simultaneously
* Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations
* Develop and maintain corporate financial and operational policies to support effective internal and business control environments
* Provide support for internal or external audits
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or Finance
* Licensed CPA required
* 4+ years of experience in Public Accounting and/or corporate accounting
* Responsibilities require a strong understanding of US GAAP and financial statements
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Well organized, detail-oriented team member with proven ability to multi-task effectively and work independently
* Must be able to adjust and work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment
* Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of management
* Working knowledge of SOX