SEC Reporting and Consolidations Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Lake Forest, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Assist the Director of SEC Reporting and Consolidations on external reporting to the regulatory commissions and the worldwide financial statement consolidation. Administration for the Hyperion Financial Manager (HFM) consolidation application. Assist in providing technical accounting expertise to finance and non-finance management worldwide. Develop and implement improved procedures to streamline the reporting and consolidations processes.
* Lead the global financial close process and manager one consolidation professional.
* Review worldwide financial statements in HFM ensuring data accuracy, consistency and integrity.
* Assist in leading responsibility for external financial reporting (10Qs, 10Ks, other SEC filings, government reporting, and etc.)
* Analyze and review monthly, quarterly, and annual schedules submitted by the business units.
* Develop and perform controls around financial reporting to strengthen the control environment. Develop process improvement to increase efficiency.
* Perform accounting research as needed.
* Perform the HFM and FDMEE administrator roles.
* Perform special projects as requested.
* Strong technical accounting knowledge and research skills.
* Must be a team player with well developed interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
* Knowledge of HFM and FDMEE.
* Efficient with Excel and Word.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting with a CPA (preferred).
* 7+ years accounting experience (combination of public and industry preferred), including experience in consolidations and SEC reporting.
* Experience with web filing and XBRL a plus.