SECRETARY II RADIATION THERAP
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
This role will provide secretarial support for the Cancer Center at Ocean Medical Centers. Responsibilities include:
* Greeting patients and families.
Making patient appointments
Insurance authorizations * Working closely with nurses and physician
* Completing other/varied tasks as necessary to ensure the efficient operation of the department
* High School Diploma or GED is required
Previous experience working in a hospital environment preferred * Previous experience working with patients and families preferred
* General computer skills, including basic proficiency with Microsoft Office, are required.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
* You must enjoy working with patients and their families, and be both flexible and adaptable in adjusting to changes in patient population and volume.
* Have the ability to accept responsibility for accuracy and response times.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.